Compensation: $20-25/hr depending on experience
Employment type: full-time
** We are looking for a great person to work with, if you have experience in being an OFFICE MANAGER, you are what we are looking for!**
MTS Tree and Landscape and MTS Tree Service LLC has served the Eastside and Seattle areas for residential and commercial customers since 2005. We are a family-owned and operated business that focuses on customer care and service. Company benefits include competitive pay, bonuses, and an extremely positive work environment.
– Full-time position
– Can start ASAP
– Competitive pay between $20-25/hr depending on experience
– Needs to be onsite at our Issaquah office
– Need to have an amazing extraordinary organization and can hold a team of laborers accountable.
– Past experience in construction or landscaping preferred.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
· Overseeing general office operation.
· Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls, and delivering world-class service to our customers.
· Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
· Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
· Producing reports, composing correspondence and drafting new contracts.
· Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
Office Manager Requirements:
· A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
· Experience in office administration is preferred
· Office management experience.
· Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
We have limited openings and are hiring immediately, so if this position sounds like a fit for you please email your resume.