Employment type: full-time
** We are always looking for good people to work with, if you are a laborer or experienced landscaper, we are always accepting applications!**
Strong-performing Project manager needed for well-established Landscaping/Maintenance Company. Company benefits include competitive pay, bonuses, and an extremely positive work environment.
MTS Tree and Landscape and Matt’s Tree Service LLC has served the Eastside and Seattle areas for residential and commercial customers since 2005. We are a family owned and operated business that focuses on customer care and service.
Full time position
Competitive pay between $25-$35/hr, depending on experience plus performance bonuses
Issaquah, WA office location but travel all throughout King County as needed
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Works well with team but also can work independently
- Ability to work outside under a variety of weather conditions
- Follow detailed instructions or use best judgment to complete job as needed
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in results
- Professionalism, punctuality, and consistency required
- Knowledge of landscaping equipment and procedures
- Prioritize safety at all times
- Current Washington state driver’s license
- Reliable transportation to and from Issaquah yard
- Must be able to speak & understand English.
- Punctuality & Reliability is key
- Must strictly adhere to all safety standards at all times
- Drug free workplace
DUTIES & TASKS
- Work on the frontline of a broad spectrum of residential landscape construction projects.
- Effectively apply industry knowledge in a leadership capacity, overseeing multiple projects.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge of landscape installations, including irrigation, lighting and hardscape projects.
- Stay abreast of product, supply and sub-contractor prices as well as the operating production capabilities to ensure projects are finished within budget and in a safe manner.
- Execute professional time-management ensuring that projects are completed with the projected financial budgets and timelines.
- Review plans and specs, ASI’s and RFI’s to determine changes and cost impacts, manage project budgets, vendor pricing/quotes, logging and tracking correspondence, etc…
- Permitting; expediting; subcontractor logs, project budgets, scheduling, values, close out and change order logs
- Visiting multiple project sites at least once a week; scheduling and facilitating meetings to communicate project issues with all internal and external constituents
- Attend onsite project meetings and act as a liaison between field staff and management
- Demonstrate computer proficiency
- Efficiently manage and coordinate multiple construction projects simultaneously, and maintaining an on-going book of business, while working under pressure, and construction deadlines
- Ability to resolve in a professional and effective manner, personnel conflicts and complaints.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe working environment and implementing Safety procedures and Job Hazard Analysis.
- Communicate on a professional level with both internal and external customers, both written and verbally.
- Professional management of labor force, including time-sheets, record keeping and conflict resolution.
- Organizational, multitasking and strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
We have limited openings and are hiring immediately, so if this position sounds like a fit for you please email your resume.